Friday, August 12, 2016

Introduction

Hey everyone, my name is Allayia Brown. I am very antisocial and mostly keep to myself. The few people I do associate with know that I am a very outspoken, goofy, and chill person. For fun, I like to sing, write, and listen to music. Music has always played a major role in my life growing up. When I was younger, I used to want to be a singer. My favorite and most beloved entertainer is Michael Jackson. I have to at least listen to a song, watch a video, or look at a picture of his on a daily basis. To this day, I still dream of visiting the Neverland Ranch. Now that I am older, I've come across a different occupation that I would like to pursue, other than singing. After graduating from college, I want to be a pharmacist. Though science isn't really my strongest area of work, there's something in me that just won't let me get pass the thought of being a pharmacist. I feel as if it's what I am meant to do and I know that I'm going to have to work hard in order for that to happen. With that being said, hopefully the teachers at B.C Rain high school can help me get prepared for what ever my future may hold.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Allayia your blog is very interesting to me. First of all, I'm a music lover myself. Micheal Jackson is one of my favorite musicians as well. My favorite song by him is "Man in the mirror". Additionally, science is not my stronghold either but I do enjoy learning about the different areas of science. The fact that you had a backup plan from singing is really good. Most people do not have a plan B. But I hope you accomplish all of your goals in your career and lifetime. If you work hard and have faith all of your goals will be within reach. I look forward to working with you and other classmates this semester to work toward accomplishing our goals!

    ReplyDelete